Thursday, September 22, 2011

Say its not beef!

After Jay-Z and Kanye West did there song H.A.M. (hard as a motherfucker) and Jigga come out his mouth and said dis about Baby Lil Wayne "daddy"....


I’m like really half a billi nigga
Really you got baby money
Keep it real with niggas
Niggas aint got my lady money....


Oh snap Jay-Z want there.
So being the rapper that Wezzy is on his new Carter IV track called "It's Good-Featuring: Drake & Jadakiss" released on Auqust 29, 2011 sales of 964,000, according to figures provided by Nielsen SoundScan.
(Sep 7 2011 11:16 AM EDT )
Hit Jigga hard and said this back.....


Talkin ’bout baby money? I got your baby money
Kidnap your bitch, get that "how-much-you-love-your-lady" money
I know you fake nigga, press your brakes nigga...


Damn...
I hope there "rapship" can heal after all is over!




No comments:

Post a Comment