Tuesday, November 1, 2011

"72 Days"

Kim was photo'd leaving the country. She took the FIRST FLIGHT out of Los Angeles . .. after filing for divorce. She'll be in Australia for the next week.

After careful consideration, I have decided to end my marriage. I hope everyone understands this was not an easy decision. I had hoped this marriage was forever, but sometimes things don't work out as planned. We remain friends and wish each other the best."

More from Kim K.....kimkardashian.celebuzz.com

Kris Humphries on the divorce: "I love my wife and am devastated to learn she filed for divorce. I'm committed to this marriage and everything this covenant represents. I'm willing to do whatever it takes to make it work."

Sorry to say it but i did not like KRIS ASS ANYWAY.....He was a dick head!

No comments:

Post a Comment